The Gallery is reopening...
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10am till 3pm.
If you are from or have travelled to an area that is under travel restrictions as stated by NSW Health PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE GALLERY.
Thank you for respecting our small community of volunteers.
Welcome to The Gallery, the home of Galleries in the Gardens, Inc - the renowned not-for-profit artists group.
Set within lush shady gardens opposite the Myall River waterfront in Tea Gardens, our cottage brims with all manner of artworks and creative gifts on display and for sale.
The Gallery is where our members gather for 'ArtSpeak' to create while catching up with each other; and where we hold special exhibitions (including works from artists outside our region) and other art-related activities.
We’d love you to drop in and enjoy a relaxing browse – you may even find an amazing finishing touch for your home, a special gift or simply be inspired by the talent that is in our little towns.
Works on display include paintings, ceramics, drawings, sculptures, etchings and prints, photography, original artwork cards, jewellery, scarves, books, music CDs - and more.
It's worth following us on Facebook to be kept 'in the loop' with The Gallery's up-and-coming activities.
How to find us:
- The Gallery is located opposite the Myall River waterfront, just a three-minute walk from the Tea Gardens ferry wharf.
- It sits conveniently in the cafe strip on Marine Drive, Tea Gardens.
- It is wheelchair friendly.
Winter Hours (9 June - end August 2021)
Open: Wednesday to Mondays 10am to 3pm.
Closed: Tuesdays, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, and the morning of Anzac Day.
Please observe the following COVID-19-related requirements at The Gallery:
- Do not enter if you have cold or flu-like symptoms;
- Before entering use the sanitiser provided;
- Before entering please register per government rules re COVID-19 tracing (see QR Code or ask our staff);
- Maximum 8 people in The Gallery at one time;
- Maintain at least 1.5m social distancing between each person;
- Exit by the rear door.
A Special Note:
Our grateful thanks for the extraordinarily philanthropic gesture by local couple Lee and Rob Anderson who have generously enabled their property to be utilised as The Gallery by our group.